Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Smoke and Mirrors




Trending Tuesday - Mirrored Sunglasses


Nylon Magazine


Mirrored sunglasses. I wore them back in the 90's and I am crushing on them again today.

This is a trend the celebs are sporting and a look that we can easily incorporate into our own style.

Drew Barrymore

Paula Abdul

Shakira

Hillary Duff

Jessica Alba


From aviator to cat eye and square frame there is a shape for every face.

They can be found in every price range from the high end "I die" versions


 Tom Ford Nastasya $380






Dior Paname $200


to the swoon worthy editions


Kate Spade My Cordelia $138

Michael Kors - Lola $129

Toms - Modern Retro $139

Wildfox Carfarer $169


Ray- Ban $160



 and also  the guilt free - no big deal if I lose them options.


KW - Envoy Nordstrom's $10





asos $20





Steve Madden $38



Seasonless and sexy. A fun way to bring a bit of mystery and moxie to your look.
Do you have a favorite?

xoxo,
p


No comments:

Post a Comment